One degree. Six ways to serve.
Today’s nurses are more empowered than ever to meet patient needs and provide support in the community. But they also hold more responsibility. Duquesne’s online MSN offers six specializations that can help prepare you to face new challenges and enhance your nursing career.
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master’s degree program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice program and the post-graduate APRN certificate program at Duquesne University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
Choose the best specialization for your career goals
- Family (Individual Across the Lifespan) Nurse Practitioner MSN
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner MSN
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner MSN
- Forensic Nursing MSN
- Nursing Education & Faculty Role MSN
- Executive Nurse Leadership & Health Care Management MSN