Duquesne University is consistently recognized for academic excellence.
U.S. News & World Report ranks Duquesne:
- No. 13 among national Catholic universities
- No. 26 in the nation for Best Online Graduate Nursing Programs
- Top 10 on the Best Online Graduate Nursing Programs for Veterans
- Top 100 Popular Schools in the nation
- Top among “America’s Best Colleges”
- Top among “Best Online Bachelor’s Programs”
The Princeton Review lists Duquesne among the “Best 380 Colleges” — which profiles only 15 percent of America's 2,500 four-year colleges.
Forbes named Duquesne as one of “America’s Top Colleges” and listed among “Best Value Colleges” and “Best Value Private College”.
Duquesne is recognized as a Gold-Level Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
The Duquesne School of Nursing is recognized for Outstanding Achievements in Student Learning and Professional Development by the NLN as a Center of Excellence in Nursing Education.